A Charlotte Mason Inspired Secular Nature Study.
Enjoy this fun forest and tree study!
Each week you and your student(s) will be:
- Reading living books for multiple ages
- Doing copywork (secular) from the books you're reading
- Nature notebooking your science lessons
- Going on forest walks for hands on experience
- Nature journaling
- Creative writing prompts after your student has created an adventurer and made a map
- Writing science vocabulary terms
- Optional forest school activities
- Your choice of poetry or art projects